Kale, Kiwi, Apple!
Health Benefits, Great! Don’t let store bought produce covered in pesticides cause the very health issues you are trying to prevent!
Tampa Bay Organics is proud to provide pesticide free organic produce to keep fighting disease and promote all around health!
Use our weekly delivery items for FRESH ORGANIC juicing!
These are antioxidants found in mass quantities in kale, which help fight CANCER! The vitamin K helps with bone development and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Compared to conventionally grown kiwi, ORGANIC kiwi has more antioxidants, vitamin C, and minerals. Vitamin C is especially important in fighting cancer and diabetic heart disease.
Digestion can be a major issue and apples are able to improve and prevent many of these issues such as gallstones, constipation, liver disorder, diabetes, gout, and cancer. Maybe an apple a day isn’t such a bad idea after all…
Kale, Kiwi, Apple
- 1 Bunch of Kale
- 3 Kiwis
- 1-2 Apples (Fuji)
- ½ -1in Ginger
- Wash produce
- Line juicers pulp basket
- Cut/tear produce to fit in juicer
- Feed produce through juicer
- Re-juice pulp
- Drink up!
Makes 16-20 oz of juice!
Enjoy $10 Credit!
When a friend orders their first box have them refer you for a $10 credit to your account! They will also get 50% off their first box with promo code: “WELCOME“
Ingredients perfect for the Labor Day cook-out!
Grilled Yams, Corn & Arugula Avocado Salad!
Arugula Avocado Salad
Grilled Garnet Yams
Simple Labor Day Meal!
Grilled Yams- Tips & Tricks:
- 1 large yam, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
Prep: 5 m Cook: 25 m Ready In: 30 m
- Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate. Coat the strips of yam with olive oil cooking spray and season with salt.
- Arrange the yam strips on the grate crosswise so they don’t fall through. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes per side, until tender and glazed. Serve with butter.
**Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Arugula Avocado Salad:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 hearts of palm, chopped
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Prep: 5 m
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice to make dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine arugula, avocado, tomato, and hearts of palm. Toss with dressing. Top with pine nuts and cheese.
Refer a friend to earn a $10 credit to your account and they will receive 50% off their first box ordered!
Use Promo Code: “WELCOME”